Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Long Time

I feel like it has been forever since I have been on here! Life has just not slowed down though, there is all the hustle and bustle getting ready for Christmas and it has come and gone. So much has happend in the last month it has been so crazy! For those of you who don't know Kyla recently had an unltrasound done on her kidneys, after that test we are being sent to a specialist. I am not sure when our appointment is but we are just ready to find out what is wrong. My aunt also passed away after Christmas and we spent time trying to explain it to Kyla but I really don't think she understood.

We had a wonderful Christmas! My girls got tons of toys (which now we are looking for places to put). It was really nice just being at home for Christmas, we really haven't got to do that since we have been married. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I would just like to let all of you from Abilene know that we really miss you guys, I wish we got to talk to you more.

God Bless
Paula

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!

Just the other day I was wondering what the doctor ever said about Kyla's kidneys. Definitely keep us posted...we are praying for a great report!