We have really enjoyed the cold weather. All we have done is sat together around our fire place. There is more than one reason for this, because of the ice storm we have decided to stay in and not venture out. (Lubbock drivers are idots and don't realize that you have to slow down to drive on ice). It has been really nice to slow down and just enjoy time as a family, I do have to say it has become a little much for the girls because they want to go and play outside. If it was snow we would probably let them but the fact that it is just a solid sheet of ice we decided that we would save the ice skating for the ice rink. Well I just wanted to say I am loving the cold weather!!!
Anne to answer your questions Ashley is due sometime in March, but right now it is looking like they will induce on the 14 or 22 of February. Thanks for all of the advice on how to deal with Lacy, I really appreciate it.
Paula
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment