Saturday, September 16, 2006

Paula Was Arrested

OK guys this is just for fun. A friend of mine is doing this on her myspace and I thought it was funny. Here is how to find out what you were arrested for the google way: type "your name was arrested for" (Make sure and use the quotation marks)! Copy and paste into my comments. Here is mine:
Paula was arrested for biting her boyfriend.Paula was arrested for prostitution, loitering, and hitchhiking 78 times. In 1989, she served a two-year prison term for attempting to burglarize a house. Wow I served a two year prision term when I was only 10. Ok so maybe it is late and I am tired.

1 comment:

Nana and Papa said...

I tried this also, found it a little funny that one of the reasons Paul was arrested was for bringing lost people into the temple(Church)Kinda ironic!