Thursday, September 07, 2006

Better Day!!!

Well I am having a much better day today. We have now finished our first week of school. It went better than I thought it would. Kyla is really having fun in her class and she like her new teacher Ms. Shelly. Laney has adjusted really well, she is the only one who doesn't cry (which is a huge relief after the drama we went through with Kyla). My parents seem to be doing really well, considering. My friend Jennifer has been a real blessing this week, she always seems to know when I need a friend to talk to. I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I have. Kyle's parent are enjoying the cruise. Everyone is so amazed that they have been married for 50 years. Congrats by the way. Life could not be better. I have a wonderful husband who makes sure that he has dinner ready when we get home on T/Th. I work until 5:30 so it is really a long day for us all. Thanks for all your prayers and continue to pray for my parents as they try to figure out the next chapter in their lives. Anne thanks for all your encouragement, it is really nice to be talking to you again, I hope all is well with our family. I hope Natalie is loving YCW!

No comments: