Friday, September 15, 2006

Why Can't We All Just Get Along

Here lately everytime I turn around, someone is calling me and telling me so and so did this. Life is not fair things happen, but it is how we handle things that really show the kind of people we really are. I am not perfect (of-course we all know that). I know things happen for a reason, and I have heard if it doesn't kill us, it only makes us stronger. I sure we can all quote 600 sayings just like that. I have just about had it. I am really not sure what else to say. My heart is just sad I quess. I hate seeing people that I love get hurt. Life happens, we just have to open our eyes and look for those blessings, (sometimes they are obvious, sometimes not). I know this is a strange post but I quess this has just been a strange day.

No comments: