A little bit ago, I received a phone call from my father. He has been fired from his church job. There was really no reason, they gave him a month in their house. They really have no plans right now, it is all just a big shock. My father is a wonderful pastor and has such a heart for the Lord. He deserves better than this. He wants everyone to know about the Lords amazing grace and abundant love. Pray that my family gets through this smoothly. He is a true man of God with a heart for the lost. Pray that he gets the perfect job at a church that is willing to reach beyond their front doors and witness to those who need it most. Your prayers are greatly appreciated and I will keep you all posted.
PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will certainly keep this in my prayers. God will provide the perfect job...I just know it!
Post a Comment