Monday, August 20, 2007

I Am So Bad at This

Well I am terrible about getting on here and keeping everyone updated. Since Kyla's surgery life has really not slowed down any at all. She recovered really well and it seems that the surgery has worked! Praise God.

We are now awaiting the arrival of our new little one. As I wrote in a previous blog we are having a girl, they may not be true. They are less than 40% sure that it is a girl and we have been unable to get another good look at the baby. We go in for another u/s on Sept. 5 we are hoping to find out something then. (We are really hoping that God blesses us with a boy, for Kyle's sake more than anything). We first an foremost want a healthy happy baby though! We have the names picked out, our girl name is Madisyn Hope and our boy name is Korbyn Robert. We are getting very anxious and the girls are getting really excited. Kyla is more excited than Laney I think. I really don't think Laney wants to share her mommy.

Well so far the month of August has been a very busy one. We have already had two bithday parties and we will have one more this week. We took a mini vacation to Abilene at the begining of Aug. and the girls had a wonderful time. We went to the Zoo and just spent some time together. We were only there for a day but we had a great time and realized we still miss Abilene a little. (Don't get us wrong we would not trade anything for getting to be as close as we are to our families now.)

Well life has been really busy and we are now getting ready for another year at SNS. We are very excited and Kyla and Laney both have learned so much. It is amazing how much they really learn. Kyla can count to 13 in spanish and knows most of her colors is spanish as well. The first time she did that I was so shocked but I guess by babies won't stay babies forever. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I am honestly going to try and keep everyone updated more often.

Paula

No comments: