Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another Update!

Hey all Kyla had a rough start to the day yesterday, but she finished it up really well! She ate and walked yesterday and I think we may get to go home today! It will be nice to get her home where mommy can take really good care of her. I will say this has been a tough week. I never realized how tough of a little girl we really have, but she was determined to get up and walk yesterday and she did!

News on the baby front. I can really feel Madison moving now and the past couple of days she has given me a good kick just when I need it. She has kinda been mommy's little cheerleader! I go back to the doctor on the 13th for a check up maybe I will finally get to hear the heart beat. We also have a follow up ultrasound with the high risk fetal specialist on the 25th. He is going to check Madison's heart again as well as check her kidney function to make sure she doesn't have the same problem as Kyla. Well that is all for now I am going to try and get some sleep but for some reason I am having a little trouble. Have a great Wednesday and I will give you and update ASAP!

Paula

No comments: