Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Finally Over

Well we have finally had our surgery. It went really well, but it has been kind of a hard night. Kyla was out of surgery and into her room between 4 and 4:30. Everyone left and let her so she could get to sleep. The nurse told me that Kyla had to go to the bathroom before midnight or she would get a cath. we all know we don't want one of those. Well needless to say we finally got her to go and she is sleeping away. She is in a little pain and we got her some meds to help her sleep. I just want to say she has been such a trooper, and I am so proud of her. She keeps asking to go home and I understand that she wants to be in her own bed, but I am just praying for a quick recovery. From my understanding we will be in the hospital about 2-3 days. I will say she is getting spoiled rotten. Well I just wanted to share what was going on in the hospital today. Everyone have a great night and I am going to try and get some sleep now.

Paula

2 comments:

Anne said...

Glad everything went well. Hope you all are home and back to normal in no time!

Holly said...

Glad everything went well. Hope you get to go home soon.