Friday, June 01, 2007

Its Been A While

I haven't posted in forever! So everyone get comfortable I have lots to say. Well Kylas surgery is monday and I am so nervous right now. We took a tour of the childrens hospital this week so Kyla could see where she will be staying. She will be in the hospital for 3 to 5 days. This is a scary and emotional time but I think it is 10x's harder because I am preggo. Well I just wanted to let everyone know, if you don't know already (drum roll please.........) we think we are having another girl. Madison Hope is her name and she is due in Oct.

Life has been so crazy busy. We are teaching on Wednesday nights and we are Class leaders with another couple on Sunday mornings. I am on the childrens ministry team, and I teach at our churches MDO which also has a summer program. (Lets just say when we pulled up to church on Wednesday Kyla said hey this is where we live). I at first thought it was funny, I guess I still do, but I was really thankful that she didn't say that about Walmart).

Kyle's niece Kenna is having a baby any day now or scheduled for induction on Monday. We have decided that we are a family that plans well. Since everyone is going to be in Lubbock for the surgery, Kenna might as well have her baby that day, so everyone can save gas. Another one of Kyle's nieces Menda is getting married at the end of June, and ofcourse my girls are flower girls. Kyla is now a pro at being a flower girl, this will be her fourth wedding.

Well that is a quick recap of the James families busy life over the past month. Enjoy your weekend.

Paula

1 comment:

Anne said...

We will certainly keep you all in our prayers during the next week with Kyla's surgery. And congrats on another baby girl!