Friday, February 23, 2007

Laney

Well after we have finished all the testing with Kyla we find out that Laney has RSV. We spent over 3 hours in th doctors office today trying to keep her out of the hospital. Her oxygen level was at an 82 but we finally got it back up to a 90. We are giving her breathing treatments every 3 to 4 hours which is taking its toll on Mommy. We are doing our best to keep our spirits up but with the week we have been through it has been tough. I am so glad I have this as an outlet. It is wonderful to share this with all of you because you are all such great friends and we know that we can share this with you guys. Thanks for reading.

Paula

2 comments:

Anne said...

Wow...what a week. Levi has the RotaVirus which is taking it's toll on this mommy too. There is something so hard about our babies being sick. I hate feeling like there is so little I can do to make them feel better, but I would definitely say that LOTS of hugs and kisses and snuggles are in order this weekend! Take care of you all! We are praying for you.

Holly said...

Well I just wanted you to know I was reading and praying for you guys.