I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I have been on here. Life has just not slowed down. I am always working on stuff for the preschool, we have to turn in lesson plans with examples of all of the hand work we are going to be doing. It is such a huge task trying to keep up with everything and get everything turned in.
There has been a lot of stuff happen since I was on here last, my dad lost his job but he has a new job here in Lubbock which he started today! (We couldn't be happier!) I have stepped down from the nursery commitee at church, it was taking up more time than I liked, and the other ladies on the committee were always stressing out over the smallest details. (Yikes!) So now Kyle and I are working in the children's ministry with the 2yr -5yr old age group.
Kyle's sister had part of her full hip replacement surgery done today it took eight and a half hours!!!!! She will not be able to put any pressure on her left foot for 12 weeks. They plan to do the right side in about 4-6 months. She has a long road ahead of her. On top of everything else her daughter is expecting her first child in June! Our kids will finally have someone to play with at family functions.
My girls are growing like weeds and Kyla is getting so excited about seeing Santa Clause. She wakes up every morning asking to go and see him. Laney is getting so big, and she is so independent. She wants to be a big girl just like her sister.
With her getting so big and everyone around us getting pregnant we are getting baby fever in our house. Well that is all for tonight I have to get everything ready for school tomorrow. I hope to post again soon.
With her getting so big and everyone around us getting pregnant we are getting baby fever in our house. Well that is all for tonight I have to get everything ready for school tomorrow. I hope to post again soon.
1 comment:
Those girls are really growing! Cute!
Post a Comment