Well for all of you who don't know, my little brother has finally married the women of his dreams Ashley. We lets just say this was not an easy task, but we got through it, and it is finally over. I now just pray that they get there little boy here. (If you didn't know Ashley is Pregnant). Well life is back to normal..... again, if there really is a normal. I am still loving my job, and Kyla loves her teacher Mrs. Shelly she is great with Kyla and God really blessed us with such a loving caring person to care for my child when she is at school. Kyle and I are throwing around the idea of adding to our family in the near future, needless to say with everyone around us getting pregnant we are both getting a touch of baby fever. It doesn't help that Laney has gotten so big so fast. Well just to let you all know a little bit of our lives. I will post again soon. (By the way pray for my father, because he will be preaching at a church this Sunday October 22). God bless, everyone have a wonderful week.
Paula
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment