Well not much is happening around here. We are getting ready for SNS to start. I am really excited I think Kyla will have a good year. We have had a couple of problems, Kyla has developed a fear of the window in her bedroom. I think it is she is scared of the tree outside her window, needless to say she will not go in there by herself. We are dealing and she is in there sleeping right now. Laney is getting in new teeth, and most of you know that is not always a pleasant experiance. Since the doctor put her on that new asthma medicine she is doing much better. (Thank You Lord)
I also wanted to say we are very excited to have Ashley joining the family. Marcus finally brought home a girl we all like. Yeah for us we will have good holidays. It's not too often that both sisters are happy with the girl, but I guess when he found the right one we all knew.
Check back tomorrow for any new news. I am sure we will have a funny story to share.
Paula
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to have found you! I tried an email address I had...didn't work. I have tried an old phone number....didn't work either! This will work great b/c we can keep track of the happenings! I bet the girls are really growing! Our little ones sure are:)
Hope you are all doing well. Things are BUSY around here, but we are making it great! It's been a long summer and Natalie can't wait for YCW to start...just a few more days! Praise the Lord!
E-mail is a great way to catch me. I have a hard time talking on the phone because it never fails that is when the kids want to scream, or Levi decides he is starving! :)
Talk to you later...definitely keep in touch!
Anne
Post a Comment